Ex Procter & Gamble SC Director/Global Value Chain Consultant
P&G /Zinata Inc.
Director, Facilities, Energy and Supply Chain Procurement
Hudson's Bay Company
Vice President, Global Supply Chain Logistics
Raul Portela da Cunha
Chief Operating Officer
Head of Regional Demand Planning Latam
Vice President, RAC Supply Chain
Head of Supply Universal Core and CDMA
Director - Supply Chain and Logistics
Thank you to all of our delegates, speakers, commercial partners and media partners that took part in the End-to-End Supply Network Summit in Miami.
We will soon be releasing the available presentations to all attendees – please look out for the email.
If you would like to get involved in the 2018 Summit please contact the team on email@example.com
If you want to create a more competitive end-to-end supply chain, join us at the End-to-End Supply Network Summit 2018, to network within an intimate setting with over 150 senior supply chain professionals for two days of leading content from 30+ speakers that are positioned at the forefront of the industry.
The summit will incorporate networking events, workshop sessions, breakfast briefings, lunches, and product showcases all with very limited sponsorship opportunities.
What sort of interaction to expect for 2018?
- Interactive Formats: Enabling the supply chain experts to confront, compare and contrast their opinions in several debates and panel discussions between key players bringing topics to life
- Constructive Approach: Shifting the focus away from discussion of what has previously happened, and move towards adopting a more strategic and structural perspective of the supply chain
- Advocacy: Highlighting the crucial role of the supply chain, plus its executives, in the evolution of the market and individual businesses
- Concrete & Hands On: Take real life concepts and ideas back with you to the office, ready to implement
- Bold: Asking the direct and important questions, getting to the core of the matter
Previous Commercial Partner Testimonials
“The SCL Summit is an event we look forward to every year. Barcelona has always been a success for us because we are able to reach our European target audience; the right organizations, functional areas and job level. The agenda is packed with content that strikes the right balance between sponsors, customers and independents, and works well for all parties with plenty of valuable networking time which you sometimes do not find at other events. We look forward to attending this same event in the new Amsterdam location.”
Laila Bestwick, UK & Nordics Marketing Manager, GT Nexus
“MIC Customs Solutions were delighted with the 2017 edition of the Supply Chain and Logistics Summit & Expo. I’m very happy that we’re once again participating at this great event organised by Clarion Events in 2018.”
Martin Pay, Sales & Marketing Manager, MIC Customs Solutions