October 2017 sees Supply Chain & Logistics Americas return to Miami.
About the summit...
Bringing together over 150 senior supply chain and logistics professionals for two days of leading content from 30+ speakers. The American Summit will incorporate networking events, workshop sessions, breakfast briefings, lunches, and product showcases all with very limited sponsorship opportunities.
What’s new for 2017?
- Interactive Formats: Enabling the supply chain experts to confront, compare and contrast their opinions in several debates and panel discussions between key players bringing topics to life
- Constructive Approach: Shifting the focus away from discussion of what has previously happened, and move towards adopting a more strategic and structural perspective of the supply chain
- Advocacy: Highlighting the crucial role of the supply chain, plus its executive and managers, in the evolution of the market and individual businesses
- Concrete & Hands On: Take real life concepts and ideas back with you to the office, ready to implement
- Bold: Asking the direct and important questions, getting to the core of the matter